Thu. May 30th, 2024
Good News Roshan Gharana Program Registration Process Begins

Roshan Gharana Program

Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz has launched the Roshan Gharana program to provide solar systems to the residents of Punjab. Under this program, 50,000 consumers will be able to get solar systems in the first phase. In the first phase, these solar systems will be provided to customers who consume up to 100 units of electricity per month. Remember to get solar system you have to provide 25% down payment and remaining 75% amount will be provided by Punjab government.

In this article, you will be provided with complete details regarding the registration of this program. Because the registration process has started, there are many people who still do not know about it. So such people can get complete details through this article and complete their registration process.

Also Read: Know Eligibility Criteria in “Apni Chaat Apna Ghar” Scheme 2024

FeatureDetails
Down Payment25% of the solar panel cost
Government SubsidyCovers remaining 75% of the cost
Allocation MethodTransparent Lucky Draw system
System ComponentsAdvanced solar plates, inverters, batteries, etc.
Eligibility CriteriaConsumers using 100 units of electricity monthly

Documents required for registration

Before completing the registration process, it is very important for you to know what documents may be required to complete the registration. Following are the details of the documents required to complete the registration.

  • Customers who want to get a solar system must have an ID card.
  • To complete the registration, you must have a SIM card that is registered in your own name.
  • Because this solar system project has been started by the government of Punjab, you must be a resident of Punjab and have proof of this.
  • Those who wish to get a solar system have to attach their house bill along with the registration form while completing the registration.

Roshan Gharana Program Registration Process

The formal registration of the Roshan Gharana scheme started by Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz has started. If such people want to know about the procedure to complete the registration, then for them, I am providing the complete procedure here. Those who wish to get a solar system can complete their registration by following the mentioned procedure.

Roshan Gharana Program Registration Process

Such persons who want to complete their registration process should visit the nearest branch of the Bank of Punjab or Meezan Bank with all necessary documents. After going there, get the registration form from the concerned representative. After filling out the registration form, submit it back after attaching all the required documents. After a few days of submitting the registration form, you will be informed via phone if you are eligible. If you are eligible, you can go to the specified place and get your solar system by following the procedure mentioned.

Remember, this solar system will be provided to people who are using less than 100 units of electricity per month.

Also Read: CM Punjab Electric Bike Scheme: Online Registration 2024

Benefits of the Roshan Gharana Scheme

  • Reduced Electricity Costs: After getting a solar system, customers will be able to significantly reduce their electricity bills by generating solar energy.
  • Reliable Power Supply: Due to load shedding in the country, many people are facing problems of lack of electricity, but after getting a solar system, such people will be able to access electricity without interruption.
  • Environmental Conservation: Adoption of solar energy will clearly help in reducing the carbon footprint.
  • Boost to Allied Businesses: The launch of Roshan Gharana program will create employment opportunities for many people

Conclusion

Through the Roshan Gharana program launched by Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz, the problems of load shedding in Punjab will be eliminated. If explained further, the initiative is designed to encourage environmentally friendly energy practices and reduce energy costs by providing free solar panels, inverters, and storage batteries at no cost. And within the first phase, 50,000 users will be able to benefit from this program. But in the coming days, this program will be delivered to every house in the entire Punjab, which appreciates the vision of the Punjab government.

By 8171Update

Welcome to our comprehensive portal offering the latest news about Ehsaas Program, BISP, and Govt Programs in Pakistan. Stay informed with the most recent News.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *