Thu. Jul 25th, 2024
Get Solar Panel Now From Roshan Gharana Scheme 2024

Roshan Gharana Scheme 2024

On behalf of Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif, solar panels will be distributed to the poor people of Punjab under the Roshan Gharana scheme. The number of which is 50 thousand. The details of which people will be given these solar panels can be found in the article below. 

The Roshan Gharana Scheme aims to reduce electricity consumption in Pakistan so that poor people can get rid of electricity by lighting their homes through solar energy. Below are all the details on how you can get these solar panels.

Also Read: Latest Updates: New Registration Process In Ehsaas Program

Affordable Solar Energy 

People who are worried because of the electricity bill means that their monthly income is very low due to which they cannot meet their other expenses, then how will they pay the electricity bill. Or in areas where electricity is not provided at all, people cannot even light their homes. The government of Pakistan has announced to distribute solar panels under the Roshan Grana scheme for such people as well. 

Get Solar Panel Now From Roshan Gharana Scheme

Now, ensure your registration process in this program as soon as possible, get solar panels from this program and light your homes through solar energy. The government will get these solar panels up in very easy installments.

Punjab’s Solar Scheme Expansion

As you have been told in the article above that solar panels have started to be distributed, Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has allocated a budget of 12.6 billion rupees for this program through which solar panels will be distributed to 50 thousand households. 

It also happened very easily with Asan in easy installments. Remember that you will not have to pay even one rupee interest. Recently Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz Sharif has also told that these solar panels should be distributed through lucky draw. Because they have seen that the number of people is increasing so they have made three phases for this. 

These solar panels will be distributed within five years. If so, you should ensure the registration process in this program as soon as possible so that your name can appear in it. Under this scheme, solar plates, inverter batteries and other necessary conditions are also provided to the eligible people. will be done.

Punjab’s Roshan Gharana Initiative

The Punjab government has announced that solar panels will be distributed to the people involved in the first phase under Roshan Gharana Scheme. 25 percent of these solar panels will be paid by the people and the remaining 75 percent will be paid by the Punjab government itself. You can pay this amount in five years in easy installments. 

Further, as soon as you are eligible for this program, you will be issued solar systems from this program as soon as possible. Which you can install at your homes. The good news is that these solar panels can also be acquired by entrepreneurs but they also need to meet the eligibility criteria.

Also Read: Good News: Get Free Rashan From Ehsaas Rashan Program

Conclusion

The distribution of solar panels under the Roshan Gharana scheme is no less than a blessing for the people of Punjab. Those who want to get solar panels from this program do not need to go anywhere. You can easily complete your registration process at home and check your eligibility criteria for this program. 

You should read our article in a good way, it has provided you with all the information and informed you about every good and bad aspect. If you have any question after reading this article, you can ask it in the comment section.

FAQs

Who is eligible to receive solar panels under the Roshan Gharana Scheme? 

Eligibility criteria include low-income households and those living in areas with limited or no electricity access. Entrepreneurs who meet specific criteria can also apply.

How can I apply for the Roshan Gharana Scheme? 

You can complete the registration process online from home. Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria and submit the necessary documentation.

What is the cost-sharing arrangement for the solar panels? 

Beneficiaries will pay 25% of the cost, while the Punjab government will cover the remaining 75%. Payments can be made in easy installments over five years without any interest.

By 8171Update

Welcome to our comprehensive portal offering the latest news about Ehsaas Program, BISP, and Govt Programs in Pakistan. Stay informed with the most recent News.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *